For Horses Who Don’t Like Their Heads Covered
Does your horse absolutely hate having his head covered up? With our Faceless Sleezy, you can train your horse’s mane and protect his shoulders from blanket rub marks and sunburn without causing him unnecessary stress. Accordion pleats in our headless horse hood allow for extra room when your horse puts his head down to eat. The throatlatch opening is reinforced and fully adjustable, with a wide Velcro strap that can’t be rubbed open or slide down the neck.
- Made in the USA
- Helps train the mane and keep it laying flat
- Made from premium quality, 4-way stretch Lycra
- Adjustable throatlatch for a comfortable fit
- Generously sized—will not ride up over the withers
- Form-fitting to allow for total freedom of movement
- Accordion pleats in the neck allow for extra room when the horse puts his head down
- High-strength Gutterman thread for supreme durability
- Machine washable
Available in Cool White Mesh or Soft Black Mesh for +$4 or Tuff Stuff (Spandura) for +$4 or Polartec Power Stretch Polar Fleece for +$17. Find these fabrics listed at the end of the drop-down “Colors” selection box.
MORE FACELESS SLEEZY INFO