Train The Mane & Prevent Rub Marks Without Full Coverage
How can you train your horse’s mane and protect his head and shoulders without covering his head? With our Headless Horse Hood, of course! This modified slinky effectively tames the mane and shields the shoulders from sunburn and rub marks. Accordion pleats in the neck allow for extra room when your horse puts his head down to eat or graze. Plus, the adjustable throatlatch opening has a wide Velcro strap that can’t be rubbed open or slide down the neck.
This stylish slinky is on the shelf, ready to go! Buy today, and we’ll ship today!
- Made in America with pride
- Crafted from high-quality, 4-way stretch Lycra
- Helps train the mane and keep it laying flat
- Generously sized—will not ride up over the withers
- Stretches to allow for total freedom of movement
- Gutterman thread for extra durability
- Adjustable throatlatch for a comfortable fit
- Machine washable
MORE HEADLESS HORSE HOOD INFO