Keep Braids And Bands Neatly In Place Before The Show
Want to secure bands and braids before the big event? Try our Ready-Made horse slinkys or horse sleazies on for size! Keep your horse’s head, neck, and shoulders clean and tidy while training the mane. Our horse hoodie is made of premium, ultra-stretchy Lycra fabric for supreme comfort and durability. Protect your animal from dust, hay, and dirt. No polar fleece on the noseband to pick up shavings and debris (a major source of irritation for your horse!).
- Made in the USA
- Crafted of quality 8oz Lycra fabric
- High-strength Gütermann thread for supreme durability
- Trains the mane while polishing the hair coat
- Keeps head, neck, and shoulders clean
- Extra length over withers for your horse’s comfort
- Comfortable and breathable
- Adjustable noseband for a great fit
- Extra-deep shoulder coverage & extra-large eyeholes for comfort
- Comes with either a side-release buckle or Velcro closure on the girth strap
- Machine washable
On the shelf and ready for immediate shipping!
Lycra horse hoods are perfect to personalize with your name or monogram, your horse’s name, or advertise your farm or ranch. We’ll embroider up to 14 characters per line (including spaces). We recommend selecting a contrasting thread color that will show up.
Easy on/Easy off
In general, most horses tolerate things pulled over their heads. Therefore, putting on your horse’s hoodie is easy to do. Open the noseband Velcro. Bunch up the sleezy and slip it over your horse’s head. Adjust the holes until your horse’s eyes and ears are in the center. Slide the remaining sleazy over the neck and shoulders. Close the girth attachment. Close the noseband Velcro. Thus, your lycra hood should fit smooth, like swimwear, but not tight.
Or watch this AQHA video on how to put on a lycra horse hood.
Because lycra horse hoods contain 80% nylon/ 20% spandex fabric, It is machine washable and air dries fast. Also, follow our simple Care Instructions for best results. Wash your slinky horse wear at least once a month to prevent bacteria build-up.