The Original Faceless Sleezy®
For Horses Who Don’t Like Their Heads Covered
Does your horse absolutely hate having his head covered up? With our Faceless Sleezy, you can train your horse’s mane and protect his shoulders from blanket rub marks and sunburn without causing him unnecessary stress. Accordion pleats in our headless horse hood allow for extra room when your horse puts his head down to eat. The throatlatch opening is reinforced and fully adjustable, with a wide Velcro strap that can’t be rubbed open or slide down the neck.
- Made in the USA
- Helps train the mane and keep it laying flat
- Made from premium quality, 4-way stretch Lycra
- Adjustable throatlatch for a comfortable fit
- Generously sized—will not ride up over the withers
- Form-fitting to allow for total freedom of movement
- Accordion pleats in the neck allow for extra room when the horse puts his head down
- High-strength Gutterman thread for supreme durability
- Machine washable
We are the designers and manufacturers of the Faceless Sleezy. This product was specifically invented 15 years ago to meet the needs of horse owners whose horses disliked having something on their head. There are now poor quality imitations and cheap imports. Look for our label in each product with our logo and registered trademark. The original is still the best!
MORE FACELESS SLEEZY INFO