The Original Faceless Sleezy®
For horses that hate having their head covered.
Does your horse absolutely hate having his head covered up? Try our faceless horse hood. You can train your horse’s mane while providing protection from biting flies. Accordion pleats in our headless horse hood allow for extra room when your horse puts his head down to eat. The throatlatch opening is reinforced and fully adjustable, with a wide Velcro strap that can’t be rubbed open or slide down the neck.
- Made in the USA
- Helps train the mane and keep it laying flat
- Made from premium quality, 4-way stretch Lycra
- Heavy-duty YKK Vislon zipper option
- Velcro tab keeps zipper slicer secure and in place on optional zipper
- Adjustable throatlatch for a comfortable fit
- Generously sized—will not ride up over the withers
- Form-fitting to allow for total freedom of movement
- Accordion pleats in the neck allow for extra room when the horse puts his head down
- High-strength Gütermann thread for supreme durability
- Machine washable
We are the designers and manufacturers of the Faceless Sleezy. Invented in 2010, this product filled the need of horse owners who wanted a headless sleazy. Now, there are knock-offs, poor quality imitations, and cheap imports. Look for our label in each product with our logo and registered trademark. The original is still the best!
Our customized-fit system ensures your horse gets the fit you’re looking for. No one-size-fits-all like the other brands! But your horse isn’t average? We’ll change our patterns to your measurements. Call us or use this Measuring Guide.
Easy on/Easy off
In general, most horses tolerate things pulled over their heads. Therefore, putting on your horse’s headless slicker is easy to do. Open the wide velcro on the neck opening, putting your horse’s head through. Slipover the neck and shoulders. Close the left side girth strap. Tighten the throatlatch Velcro®, otherwise, the neck portion may slide. If you have an overlap of Velcro®, trim the excess. Thus, your headless hoodie should fit smooth, like swimwear, but not tight.
Faceless Slinky Care
Your horse neck slinky contains 80% nylon/ 20% spandex fabric. Therefore, it is machine washable. Air dries fast. Also, follow our simple Care Instructions for best results. Wash your faceless slinky at least once a month to prevent bacteria build-up.
faceless horse sleazy