Make Your Moonlight Horse Rides Safer
Do you love a good moonlight ride when the summer days get too hot? Riding after sunset can be a wonderful experience, but it’s essential to take extra safety measures. Our High-Visibility Neck Band ensures your horse is clearly visible in low-light conditions on the road. Made with premium 3M Scotchlite reflective material, it reflects light at over a quarter-mile. Drivers have more opportunities to avoid you and your horse. Convenient Velcro closures ensure the band stays right where you put it. It won’t slip or fall off.
What’s more, our reflective neckbands are more comfortable for your horse than other brands. The exclusive AirFlo® neoprene material is soft and flexible. It won’t irritate your animal’s skin.
- American-made quality you can trust
- High-visibility silver—6 x brighter than yellow
- Broad reflective stripe (2”)
- Uses highly reflective 3M Scotchlite technology
- No fleece to pick up debris, a major source of irritation
- AirFlo® neoprene material won’t irritate your horse
- Adjustable Velcro closure for a secure fit
- Fits most horses
- Folds for easy storage in a pocket or saddlebag
- Water-resistant, air-dries quickly
- Washable and reusable (use them again and again)
- Reflective bandwidth – 2 inches
- Band length in inches- 28, 32, 36, 40, 44
- Adjustment span – 2 inches
- Adjustable for a custom fit.
Need a size that’s not listed? Call us. We’ll be happy to make it for you!
Why 3M Scotchlite?
High visibility horse neckband uses the most innovative, reflective material on the market today, 3M Scotchlite. 3M is the only company to use a unique physics technique called retro-reflection light. The result is a much brighter reflection than other reflective products. It returns retro-reflection light in the same direction it came. Other reflective materials scatter the light (i.e., headlights of a car). Retro-reflection results in a much brighter reflected light. A good analogy would be if you shined a spotlight on a metal sheet versus shining the spotlight on a mirror. The mirror (retro-reflection) returns all but a tiny amount of light. The sheet metal (reflection) scatters the light rays and returns very little back to you.
Here is a comparison picture. The picture on the left shows the imported yellow reflectors. The picture on the right shows our 3M SuperLite Reflective Leg Bands.
Hi-Viz Horse Neck Reflective contains all man-made materials. As a result, they are machine washable. Air dries fast. Also, follow our simple Care Instructions for best results.
With this in mind, here’s an article on using Reflectors on horses.
hi viz horse neck