The Original Faceless Full Body Sleezy®
For Minis Who Don’t Like Their Heads Covered!
Does your miniature horse detest having his face covered but you need to keep his coat shiny and show ready? Our faceless full-body sleazy provides stylish coverage yet trains your miniature horse’s mane and protects the shoulders from blanket rub marks! Like our headless hoodie, accordion pleats in the neck allow for extra room when your mini puts his head down to eat. The throatlatch opening is reinforced and is fully adjustable. Includes a wide Velcro strap that can’t be rubbed open or slide down the neck. Made from 4-way stretch nylon/Lycra which leaves coats soft and silky.
- Made in the USA
- Crafted from breathable, high-quality 4-way stretch Lycra
- Heavy-duty YKK Vislon zipper, chest to throatlatch—for ease of dressing
- Adjustable throatlatch and elastic leg straps for a custom fit
- High tensile-strength Gütermann thread for extra durability
- Generously sized w/reinforced seams and edges to prevent over-stretching
- Velcro tab keeps zipper slider secure and in place
- A wide belly band provides a secure fit and more underbelly coverage
- Use under a blanket for extra warmth and protection
- Prevents mane rub-out under heavy winter blankets
- Huge selection of colors (coordinate with your tack, gear, and clothing!)
- Also available in an array of prints at no extra charge
- Machine washable
We are the designers and manufacturers of the Faceless Sleezy. Invented in 2010, this product filled the need of miniature horse owners who wanted a headless sleazy. Now, there are knock-offs, poor quality imitations, and cheap imports. Look for our label in each product with our logo and registered trademark. The original is still the best!
Our customized-fit system ensures your mini gets the fit you’re looking for. No one-size-fits-all like pre-packaged brands! But your miniature horse isn’t average? We’ll adjust our patterns to your measurements. Call us or use this Measuring Guide.
Personalize your mini faceless full-body with your monogram or name, your mini’s name or advertise your farm or ranch. We’ll embroider up to 12 characters per line (including spaces). We recommend selecting a contrasting thread color that will show up.
Easy on/Easy off
In general, most minis tolerate things put on them. Therefore, putting on a faceless full-body sleazy is easy to do. First of all, open the full-length zipper, Velcro® belly band, and Velcro® throatlatch. Then, lay the middle of the sleazy along your mini’s top line. Starting at the bottom of the chest, zip up the zipper. Then, tighten the throatlatch Velcro®, otherwise, the neck portion may slip down. Finally, straighten the back seam until it runs down the middle of the back. Close the Velcro® belly band. Your faceless body sleazy should fit smooth, like swimwear, but not too tight to create a rub.
Because the Mini Horse Faceless Full Body contains 80% nylon/ 20% Lycra. Therefore, it’s machine washable and air dries fast. Also, follow our simple Care Instructions for best results.
miniature horse faceless full body sleazy