For Minis Who Don’t Like Their Heads Covered!
Does your miniature horse detest having his face covered but you need to keep his coat shiny and show ready? Our faceless full body sleezy provides stylish coverage yet trains your miniature horse’s mane and protects the shoulders from blanket rub marks! Like our headless hoodie, accordion pleats in the neck allow for extra room when your mini puts his head down to eat. The throatlatch opening is reinforced and is fully adjustable. Includes a wide Velcro strap that can’t be rubbed open or slide down the neck. Made from 4-way stretch nylon/Lycra which leaves coats soft and silky.
- Made in the USA
- Crafted from breathable, high-quality 4-way stretch Lycra
- Heavy-duty YKK zipper, chest to throatlatch—for ease of dressing
- Adjustable throatlatch and elastic leg straps for a custom fit
- High tensile-strength Gutterman thread for extra durability
- Generously sized w/reinforced seams and edges to prevent over-stretching
- Wide belly band provides a secure fit and more underbelly coverage
- Use under a blanket for extra warmth and protection
- Huge selection of colors (coordinate with your tack, gear, and clothing!)
- Also available in an array of prints at no extra charge
- Machine washable
Available in Cool White Mesh, Tuff Stuff (Spandura) or Polartec Fleece lined. Find these fabrics listed at the end of the drop-down “Colors” selection box.
MORE MINI HORSE FACELESS FULL BODY SLEEZY INFO