The Original Faceless Full Body Sleezy®
For the ruff n tuff horse in your pasture!
Do you have a horse that’s really really tough on his clothes? Does everything you put on him get shredded in no time flat? The durable and heavy-duty Tuff Stuff Full Body Sleezy is the answer to your question! This tough body slinky is made from Spandura™, an amazing high-tech fabric that combines the toughness of Cordura with the stretch of Lycra. Because each yarn consists of Cordura fibers spun around a Lycra core, the result is a fabric that feels soft, supple, and stretchy. The Cordura offers durability while the Lycra offers the stretch needed for comfort.
This full-body sleazy delivers a comfortable fit that won’t put pressure on your horse’s withers or will run up into his eyes when he lowers his head. The ultra-stretchy fabric leaves coats soft and silky.
- Made with pride in the USA
- Made from innovative Spandura™ fabric, 350 gsm strong
- More tear-resistant than heavier-weight spandex
- Provides an enhanced level of abrasion resistance
- Breathable fabric due to air-bulked yarns
- Wind-resistant to keep your horse warm
- Heavy-duty YKK Vislon zipper, chest to muzzle—for ease of dressing
- Adjustable throatlatch Velcro® for a custom fit
- High tensile-strength Gütermann thread for extra durability
- Generously sized w/reinforced seams and edges to prevent over-stretching
- Velcro tab keeps zipper slider secure and in place
- A wide belly band provides a secure fit and more underbelly coverage
- Trains and protects the mane while keeping your horse clean
- Prevents mane rub-out under heavy winter blankets
- Use under a blanket for extra warmth and protection
- Protects and polishes the hair coat
- Machine washable
We are the designers and manufacturers of the Faceless Sleezy. Invented in 2010, this product filled the need of horse owners who wanted a headless sleazy. Now, there are knock-offs, poor quality imitations, and cheap imports. Look for our label in each product with our logo and registered trademark. The original is still the best!
Hard Wearing Horse Faceless Body Sleazy Sizing System – Our customized-fit system ensures your horse gets the fit you’re looking for. No one-size-fits-all like the other brands! Note: If your horse wears an 80″ blanket and is narrow, he would wear a Large. On the other hand, if your horse is average or wide, he would wear an X-Large.
But your horse isn’t average? We’ll modify our patterns to your measurements. Call us or use this Measuring Guide.
You can personalize your heavy-duty faceless body sleazy with your monogram or name, your horse’s name, or advertise your farm or ranch. We’ll embroider up to 14 characters per line (including spaces). We recommend selecting a contrasting thread color that will show up.
Easy on/Easy off
In general, most horses tolerate things around their head. Therefore, putting on your full-body sleazy will be a breeze. First of all, open the full-length zipper, Velcro® throatlatch, and Velcro® belly band. Lay the middle of the sleazy along your horse’s top line. Starting at the bottom of the chest, zip up the chest zipper. Tighten the throatlatch Velcro®, otherwise, the neck portion may slide down. Finally, straighten the back seam until it runs down the middle of the back. Close the Velcro® belly band. Your faceless body sleazy should fit smoothly, like swimwear, but not too tight to create a rub.
Because your faceless body sleazy contains 80% Cordura nylon/ 20% spandex fabric, it is machine washable. Air dries fast. Also, follow our simple Care Instructions for best results. Wash your full body sleazy at least once a month to prevent bacteria build-up.
horse faceless body sleazy