The Original Faceless Sleezy®
Now in Fly Mesh! For ponies that hate having their head covered.
Does your pony absolutely hate having his head covered up? With our Pony Fly Mesh Faceless Sleazy, you can train your pony’s mane while providing protection from biting flies. Accordion pleats in our headless pony hood allow for extra room when your pony lowers his head. The throatlatch opening is reinforced and fully adjustable, with a wide Velcro strap that can’t be rubbed open or slide down the neck. NOT INTENDED FOR TURNOUT USE.
- Made in the USA
- Helps train the mane and keep it laying flat
- Made from premium quality, 4-way stretch Lycra mesh
- Adjustable throatlatch for a comfortable fit
- Generously sized—will not ride up over the withers
- Velcro tab keeps zipper slider secure and in place
- Form-fitting to allow for total freedom of movement
- Accordion pleats in the neck allow for extra room when the pony puts his head down
- Prevents mane rub-out under fly sheets
- Heavy-duty YKK Vislon zipper option
- High-strength Gütermann thread for supreme durability
- Machine washable
We are the designers and manufacturers of the Faceless Sleezy. Invented in 2010, this product filled the need of horse owners who wanted a headless sleazy. Now, there are knock-offs, poor quality imitations, and cheap imports. Look for our label in each product with our logo and registered trademark. The original is still the best!
Our customized-fit system ensures your pony gets the fit you’re looking for. No one-size-fits-all like the other brands! But your pony isn’t average? We’ll change our patterns to your measurements. Call us or use this Measuring Guide.
Easy on/Easy off
In general, most ponies tolerate things pulled over their heads. Therefore, your pony’s mesh faceless slicker is simple to put on. Open the wide velcro on the neck opening, putting your horse’s head through. Slip over the neck and shoulders. Close the left side girth strap. Tighten the throatlatch Velcro®, otherwise, the neck portion may slide. If you have an overlap of Velcro®, trim the excess. Thus, your pony’s mesh headless hoodie should fit smooth, like swimwear, but not tight.
Because your pony’s mesh headless sleazy contains 80% nylon/ 20% spandex fabric, it is machine washable. Air dries fast. Also, follow our simple Care Instructions for best results. Wash your faceless slinky at least once a month to prevent bacteria build-up.
pony mesh faceless