- Made in the USA
- 100% natural, non-toxic, and no harsh chemicals
- Reheats quickly in the microwave—no kneading required
- Double-layer fabric for extra heat retention
- Lots of color combinations to choose from
- Makes a fantastic gift
Say “goodbye” to ice-cold bits during the winter months! With our 100% all-natural, nontoxic Bit Warmer, there’s no need to heat up a frosty bit with your bare hands.
Simply toss our reusable Bit Warmer in the microwave for a few seconds and apply it to your horse’s bit when you get to the barn. You’ll have a warm bit for your horse’s mouth when you’re ready to ride, and a convenient hand warmer for later.
With its exclusive pouch-within-a-pouch design, our Bit Warmer holds in more heat than other brands, so your warmer won’t cool off so quickly. The soft polar fleece exterior keeps the heat in—and the cold out.
Think about being required to hold a freezing-cold piece of metal in your mouth without being able to take it out. Try eating ice cream or gulping something ice-cold too fast. You receive brain freeze and that hurts! Soon your horse develops a negative association with bridling. So once the temperature drops you need to defrost the bit before use.
Have you tried any of these methods of warming up your horse’s bit:
The All-Natural Bit Warmer is easy to heat and use.
Heat it in the microwave for 45-70 seconds (depending on microwave size). Shake and reheat another 10-20 seconds. Repeat in small increments.
Easy to use:
No activating disk or kneading is required. Unnecessary to remove the bit from the bridle or replace a heat pack after use.
Wrap around the mouthpiece then close shut. Conforms to any mouthpiece shape from a port to a snaffle
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × .25 in|